Monday, December 20, 2010

Victoria Secret's Body Butters

I've been using Victoria's Secret for the past 3 years or so. The retail price is usually $10.50 for 7oz but if you catch them during the sale, it could be 7 for $35 dollars.

All in all, the butter is very easy to absorb, leaving no greasy residual. It also does a good job in moisturizing and keeping my skin from flaking during the winter. There are a variety of scents to choose from. My top 2 favorites would be Strawberry Champagne, and Pure Seduction.

The only con I can think of is that it is not 'extremely' moisturizing so if your skin is extra dry, this butter might not be suitable for you. Also the ingredients are not all natural (containing paraben, silicone, and mineral oil).

Verdict: You should purchase these if your skin is not the extremely dry type.

I'm planning to try out the Body Shop body butters next since I heard very good thing about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment