Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Loreal Happyderm Moisturizer


I got this moisturizer a couple months ago at Rexall drugmart. I'm guessing the other drugmarts also carry this one too. I think it was about $15 for the 50mL of product. The moisturizer is for normal to oily skin. It claims to give decent moisture for skin 24hr long.
My experience with this is it's a pretty lightweight moisturizer, does not leave my skin greasy. However it can be too lightweight for the winter. I found using it during the winter leaves my skin a bit dry. It was more suitable for the summer. 50mL of product last me about 3 months (as you can see very near the end of my bottle!). Hence, you get a good amount for the price. The smell is a bit like light peach but also fainlty chemical. I don't mind the smell but I know some ppl prefer their skin care to be not scented. Oh another plus is I love the peach color haha.
I do recommend this but only for the summer.
Verdict: only for summer, lightweight, affordable, but some ppl might not like the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment