Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rimmel Lasting Finish in Pink Blush

I have been purchasing a few Rimmel London products lately. One of those is the Lasting Finish lipstick in Pink Champagne. I think its old name was Pink Blush.

PRICE: These lipsticks retail for about $6.99 in Canada, could vary depending on where you purchase.
COLOR: The color is a true pink I think. It's not blue based which I love! My swatch is just one swipe of the lipstick.


MOISTURIZING/FINISH: One thing I notice is this lipstick is not as moisturizing as the Moisture Renew line. I definitely will need to exfoliate if my lips have been dry before (excuse my flaking lips in the lip swatch ^^;). It emphasizes your dry lines. The lipstick finish is satin, a bit shiny, but no shimmer! I love the color in the tube but once on me, I'm not sure if I can pull it off. It is a bit too pink or maybe I'm not used to bright lipsticks?
PACKAGING: The packaging is kinda plain, nothing special. I wish they would make make it a bit more fancy.

SCENT: The smell is a bit chemical, but I don't really mind it. However if you are adverse to that scent, please take note.

VERDICT: If you like the color, it is definitely worth purchasing. Just make sure to wear lip balm underneath.
Also I heard this was a dupe for Mac Lady Gaga so it has been on my wishlist for a long while. For everyone who own Mac Lady Gaga, what do you think? Are they the same??

No comments:

Post a Comment