Monday, December 20, 2010

Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss #20 (shiny perfect nude) Dupe

I just bought this Sephora ultra shine gloss #20 (Shiny Perfect Nude) this past summer. Then found out that the ELF studio minty lip gloss in Nashville is a perfect match for it.

I swatched the Sephora lip gloss on my upper lip, and the ELF lipgloss on my lower lip. They look virtually identical. Both glosses are sheer nude peach.
Sephora Ultra Shine Lipgloss #20 is described on the Sephora as "sheer neutral beige shine".

Eventhough the Sephora lip gloss has about 1.5x the volume, the ELF Nashville lipgloss is still at lower price ($3) compared to $14. However if you don't like minty flavoring, the Sephora might be for you since it has a sweet sugary like taste.

I love both! However since I like minty flavor better, I am more inclined to repurchase the ELF Studio Lip Gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment