Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ELF Eyelid Primer From Regular Line

Do you guys have this? Like it or hate it?
This is from the Regular line. I have both this and the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer. In my opinion, this perform as well as the UD for a fraction of the price ($1 for ELF!). The eye primer dries clear, and maybe often the faintest hint of brightening. My eyeshadow appear to last throughout the day with no budging. There is only slight fading but this is the same with UD since my lids are pretty oily.
The only negative I can think of is if you are in Canada, it's impossible to get it in store. Zellers carry a few ELF products however I don't see this in stock anywhere. So you are forced to order online which means shipping and custom fee =/
I also have the eye primer from the Studio line but haven't tried it yet. Gonna do a comparison review on the primers from two lines once I tried them both.
Verdict: cheap, effective, but not quite accessible!

No comments:

Post a Comment