Thursday, December 23, 2010

ELF Nail Polish in Champagne

I collect pretty much every single one of the ELF nail polishes since they are so good for their prices! However, I know that the swatches on the official ELF site are horrible. You can never really tell whether the color will turn out the way it is on the website. So I'm thinking of making an ELF Polish series to help ppl determine what colors they want.
This one is Champagne (I was doing my mom nails and thought I'd snap a photo haha). This is the nail polish on her hand with two coat, no top coat, and under bathroom lighting.
Champagne
Eventhough the name is Champagne, there is no beige or gold, it's more like a shimmery pink peach. Still a really pretty color imo, but definitely don't be misled by the name. The polish is pretty shiny by itself. I believe from my experience the polish should last without chipping for a week!
The price for each of these bottles is only $1, so pick them up if you have the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment